This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
A true kitchen staple, the All-Clad Stainless 41106 10-Inch covered fry pan is ideal for searing, browning, and pan-frying everything from eggs to meats. The fry pan features a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allow for easy turning with a spatula. The All-Clad frying pan is great for cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full rich flavor, color, and crisp texture. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, letting you know when food is ready to release, and it won’t react with ingredients, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength and dishwasher-safe convenience, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad Stainless is a classic choice for anyone who loves to cook.
- 10-Inch covered fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base. 18/10 Stainless steel cooking surface is non-reactive, preserving food’s natural flavors
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA