For the inner chef in everyone, store your knives in elegant style with an original Artelegno Magnetic Knife Block made of solid beech wood and top grade neodymium magnets. Beautiful craftsmanship by masters in Italy, the Magnetic Knife Block shows off your impressive knife collection on your kitchen counter that will be the envy of your family and friends. At the same time, protect your investment in high-end knives by storing them safely in a versatile magnetic knife block without worrying about dulling the edges or knives not fitting into slots in a traditional block. The 5 magnetic partitions hold most standard 14 piece knife sets with blades up to 11.6 inches. Artelegno’s master craftsmen have been designing and manufacturing top-quality, solid wood creations since 1960, and use eco-friendly materials and sustainable manufacturing technologies such as renewable wood resources. Each magnetic knife block is created from solid beech wood that has been sustainably harvested from top-quality suppliers and skillfully crafted with the highest grade neodymium magnets to produce an elegant and refined storage system that works well with any kitchen décor. Only water-based varnishes that are compatible with food contact are used to finish each piece; these lacquers also have stain resistant properties to keep the natural wood looking brilliant and clean for many years to come. The Artelegno Magnetic Knife Block would also make a wonderful gift for family and friends, or for the discerning bride and groom who want quality, elegant furnishings in their homes.
Arte Legno Quality in Solid Wood, Designed & Made in Italy
- A chef’s dream, show off your knife collection in exquisite detail and protect your investment in quality blades with an artisanal piece made in Italy
- Display your high-end knives with top-quality, solid beech wood magnetic knife block designed by Italian master craftsmen
- Holds most standard 14 piece knife sets, Block Dimensions 9.84 inches long by 4.9 inches wide by 8.25 inches high
- Lacquer finish with stain resistant treatment is compatible with food contact
- Eco-friendly, sustainable, green technology uses renewable wood resources throughout the manufacturing process