WHAT IS A SOUS VIDE? Simply put, Sous Vide is an easy, stress-free method of producing 5-star restaurant quality dishes using just a pot, some water, and food in a bag. Chefman Sous Vide helps home chefs master underwater cooking with submerged circulation technology that precisely controls the water temperature, ensuring meals from steak to fish and veggies to eggs never go above the perfect internal heat level, and resulting in a succulently juicy, evenly cooked dish that will impress family & friends alike. Long the domain of professional chefs and serious foodies, Sous Vide is finally accessible to the everyday consumer with Sous Vide by Chefman. The master of underwater cooking, Chefman Sous Vide’s advanced even heating technology keeps water at the precise temperature needed for succulent Sous Vide results, locking in juices, flavor, and preserving the nutritional quality of food with incomparable taste and texture. (An available app makes the experience even more simple and seamless). Perfectly cooked steaks, juicy chicken, fall-off-the-bone ribs and vibrant veggies are just a few of the possibilities accessible with just the push of a button. The Sous Vide is also known as Suvide Cooker or Suvid Machine for the French style of cooking.
- Professional cooking: The Chefman immersion cooker makes it easy to create restaurant-quality dishes at home; It’s high-quality PTC heating technology keeps water at the precise temperature needed for succulent sous Vide results, locking in juices, flavor, and preserving the nutritional quality of food with incomparable taste and texture.
- Perfectly delicious results: you can now enjoy an easy cooking technique that cooks your food to perfection; precisely cooked steaks, juicy chicken, fall-off-the-bone ribs, perfectly poached eggs and vibrant veggies are just a few of the possibilities accessible with just the push of a button.
- Versatile & easy to use: this immersion Circulator features a 360 directional pump and Touch screen LCD display. Built with smart sensors to monitor water level and a flexible clamp to fit most pots and containers. Simply place your food in a food-grade sealed bag, vacuum-sealed or ziplock. Add seasonings or spices like herbs, butter, and garlic. For Extra flavor, marinate food in fridge prior to sealing.
- Recipe app included: for added convenience, download the Chefman sous Vide app (available for Apple & Android). make consistently delicious food with our step-by-step guided recipes, temperature guides, how-to videos, tips, and more!
- Resources: cetl approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free – We’ve got your back! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF user guide.