Oven time becomes efficiency time with nonstick bakeware that’s designed to deliver baked goodness without hassle, with the Circulon nonstick bakeware 9-Inch square cake pan. Superior nonstick technology and solution-driven design set Circulon bakeware apart from other nonstick bakeware. The technology begins with raised circles on the cake pan surface that, like the entire pan, are coated with PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick. The rolled-rim design includes wide handles for plenty of grip, even with bulky oven mitts. Stir all that together, and that’s the recipe for lifelong baking enjoyment, whether you’re a frequent brownie maker or just a once-in-a-while cake baker. And once the baking’s done, all that exceptional nonstick technology keeps the cleanup easy. Circulon bakeware gets goodness going, so grab a pair of these pans for every cake from a double batch of classic brownies to a double-layer, let-me-try-this-at-home gluten-free cake. With all-over nonstick, the cake pan is even perfect for a healthy veggie-and-goat-cheese frittata, without having to oil or grease the pan & ; the raised nonstick circles make food release and cleanup fast and easy. Oven safe to 450°f, this bakeware brings the Circulon kitchen-time-and-energy-saving approach to baking home. And with a hassle-free lifetime guarantee, the cake pan truly delivers for the well-rounded life. Make baking a cakewalk from pan prep to cleanup, when making home-baked cakes and other foods with the durable, stylish Circulon nonstick bakeware 9-Inch square cake pan.
- The cake pan features heavy gauge steel construction with warp-resistant, rolled-rim design for beautiful, long-lasting baking performance
- Circulon bakeware features a premium-nonstick-coated surface of raised circles for exceptional nonstick performance
- Premium nonstick inside and out promotes superior food release with easy cleanup and a delicious look
- This square cake pan is dishwasher safe, with hand washing recommended
- The cake pan is oven safe to 450 degrees F, with wide handles to provide generous, confident grip even with bulky oven mitts