This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Practical in the kitchen, elegant on the table “ultime” dishes are the perfect blend between ceramic oven dishes and serving dishes. Deep and generous, featuring sleek, elegant handles, they nestle perfectly inside each other for space saving. A range designed for making delicious homemade desserts – evenly cooked without drying out -to be served with pride! a wide range of ovenware made from HR ceramic (high resistance) with a highly resistant glaze for use in the oven up to 520 DegreeF.
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- This versatile, durable baking dish is designed for feeding a crowd or a family with leftovers the next day. Take it from the oven to the Table.