This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
- 🍳 Enameled 2-in-1 cast iron multi-cooker – Heavy duty 3.2 quart enameled cast iron round skillet and 7 inch porcelain enameled cast iron shallow skillet (can be used as lid) set. Color: Blue; Saucepan(L10.2″ *H3.5″), Frying Pan( L9.6″ * H2″ with handle, 9.6″ in diameters); Totaling weight 11.57 lbs. Will be delivered with very well packaged, without chipped and bumped. Gift for every chef.
- 🍳 3.2 quart enameled iron pot with vibrant colors can be used to make casserole dish, hot pots, as a soup pots, stew pot, or a container for storing food. Even it can be used to marinate food as enamel finish won’t react to food. Study cast iron construction performs great for both slow cooking and high-temperature searing.
- 🍳 Enameled 2-in-1 cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, and are oven safe to 500 °F, do not use in microwave ovens! Study cast iron construction performs great for both slow cooking and high-temperature searing. Cast iron retains heat efficiently and distributes heat evenly, which makes it has the ability to keep food hot or cool for second servings.
- 🍳 Easy to clean – Due to the porcelain enameled non-stick surface allows more thorough cleaning, dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water and nylon pads or scrapers is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. Citrus juices and citrus-based cleaners (including some dishwasher detergents) should not be used, as they can dull the exterior gloss.
- 🍳 Well made features – Coated porcelain enamel interior requires no additional seasoning, just boil soapy water in your enameled cookware for ~30mins when the first time use, different from other cast-iron cookware.Long handle helps easy moving between stove-top, oven and table. Enameled cast iron is cast iron that the fusion of the glaze with the cast iron prevents rusting. In addition, the cast iron cookware comes with a handy hole in the handles, so you can easily hang them on your rack.