Turn the oven on and make mealtimes easier-and desserts too!-with the nonstick baking performance of the hard-working, easy-cleaning Farberware(r) Pure Cook Hybrid Ceramic Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Baking Pan. Perfect for roasting and baking from simple to special, sweet to savory, Farberware(r) PURECOOK nonstick bakeware helps make oven cooking and home baking great. First, the baking pan’s durability begins with warp-resistant steel construction and a uniquely textured interior to add even more pan stability for years of use. In addition, the quilted surface helps airflow circulate around and under foods for beautiful, balanced baking and roasting results. And for cleanup without complication, the high-performance PFOA- and PTFE-free hybrid ceramic nonstick delivers effortless food release time after time. Oven cooking is so versatile that a single pan transforms just a few ingredients into a delicious casserole and not just at lunch! Use this pan for your favorite lasagna recipe, or to make a delicious Mexican-inspired casserole. And of course, it’s ideal for making and baking cakes, brownies, cookie bars and other treats of all sizes and shapes. Rolled pan edges protect the cake pan rim against dents and dings and help reinforce the pan’s resistance to warping. Wide bakeware handles provide plenty of room for your favorite potholders and oven mitts and the baking sheet is oven safe to 500 . When the oven’s on, dinner’s on and maybe dessert too, with the every-day convenience of the colorful, durable Farberware(r) Pure Cook Hybrid Ceramic Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Baking Pan.
- Perfect for oven roasting and baking, Farberware(r) hybrid ceramic nonstick bakeware features long-lasting warp-resistant steel construction
- PFOA-free and PTFE-free hybrid ceramic nonstick inside and out delivers excellent food release with easy cleanup
- Quilted surface improves baking pan stability and boosts airflow during use for beautiful, balanced baking
- Rolled rims and wide handles provide plenty of room for potholders and oven mitts
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit; handwashing recommended for best care