This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Forearm Forklift Harness Straps System employs leverage which makes the items being carried seem lighter, encouraging proper lifting technique. Rated for supporting furnishings up to 800 lbs (362 kg). Reduces back injuries. Ideal for moving furniture, desks, office partitions, woodworking tools, hot tubs, mattresses, appliances, HVAC units, and safes. Saves floors from scratches, dents, scuffs and scrapes that dollies and hand trucks can leave behind.
- TRUST FOREARM FORKLIFT BRAND: To avoid accidentally buying an inferior fake product, be sure the offer states: “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com”
- MOVES LARGE AND HEAVY OBJECTS MORE EASILY: Employs leverage, making the item being carried seem 66 percent lighter
- ERGONOMIC: Designed to encourage proper lifting techniques and reduce back injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting
- INCLUDES: 2 over-the-shoulder harnesses, which connect to the 2 included Forearm Forklift lifting straps (center straps)
- ADJUSTABLE: Each of the included Forearm Forklift straps is 9 feet 4 inches long and has 3 loops at each end, providing up to 48 inches of adjustment to easily carry small through large sized items
- EASY TO MANEUVER: Easier to go up and down stairs and to turn corners than floor dollies