The GreenPan Valencia collection is the cookware of your dreams. The durable hard anodized body allows for maximum strength and scratch resistance and is complete with magneto technology, featuring ferromagnetic particles reinforced with copper in the base to give you superior induction efficiency and cooking results on all stove tops. Magneto advances your induction cookware; it s Base stability, ensures your cookware will never warp and results in perfectly even cooking without the loss of energy or heat. Coated with Thermolon minerals healthy ceramic non-stick, now metal utensil safe and lasts even in the face of intense use. Stainless steel handles allow your cookware to go swiftly into the oven and the dishwasher safe coating makes clean up stress-free.
- Set composition – cookware set Includes8” Covered fry pan, 11” Covered fry pan, bamboo turner, and GreenPan healthy craving cookbook
- Healthy ceramic nonstick – our healthy ceramic non-stick Thermolon minerals Pro coating is now metal utensil safe while remaining 100% TOXIN-FREE at any temperature; Manufactured without pfas, PFOA, lead or cadmium, which s that no toxic fumes will release even when accidentally overheated
- Magneto technology – the cookware Durable hard anodized reinforced body now features our Magneto induction technology: it s Base stability, ensures your cookware will never warp, wobble or scratch over time and results in perfectly even cooking, browning, searing and sautéing without the loss of energy or heat
- Features – Thermolon minerals Pro, our latest generation of ceramic nonstick, takes it a step further offering you the most advanced, Durable and resilient ceramic non-stick on the market: metal utensils safe, fast and even heating, effortless food release and easy cleanup; All pots and pans feature riveted stainless steel and broiler safe handle for easy transition from stovetop to oven as well as drip-free pouring rim
- Use and care – suitable for all stovetops including induction, gas, electric, halogen or ceramic; oven and broiler safe up to 600°F, and dishwasher safe for added convenience; for long-lasting performance, cook on low to medium heat settings with just a few drops of high smoke point oil or butter – nylon or wooden utensils recommended