This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Elite Cuisine Automatic Easy Egg Cooker allows you to cook up to 7 eggs at one time. Eliminate the guesswork by using the included
measuring cup which allows you to calibrate the water level to consistently prepare eggs to your desired style; soft, medium, or hard boiled. In addition to steaming omelets, this egg cooker allows you to gently poach two eggs with the included poaching tray as well as cook scrambled eggs. No more waiting for water to boil on the stove; the convenient automatic shut-off indicator light + audible buzzer alert lets the user know exactly when the cooking cycle is complete to prevent overcooking. The built-in timer adjusts automatically from soft to hard and cooks eggs exactly to your liking! Also included on the measuring cup is a built-in piercing pin to prevent cracked shells during cooking. It also allows you to pierce the eggs prior to cooking to release the sulfur within the egg. The result is consistently perfect golden yellow yolks. Gone are the days of undercooking or overcooking your eggs!
Prepare quick and healthy breakfast, meals or even just snacks for the whole family! Designed to make busy mornings easier and to save you time + money. No need to spent $1+ on that hard-boiled egg at the cafeteria, the Elite Cuisine Easy Egg Cooker can quickly boil eggs in the morning while you are brushing your teeth! Just add eggs, water, push the power button and within minutes your eggs will be ready. Using the egg tray handles, hold the egg tray under cold water to rinse and cool down if you need to peel them right away. Using the poaching or omelet tray, top with a bit of tomato, green pepper, and chives for an easy and healthy breakfast. Pair it with toast and avocado for a hearty brunch. Prepare deviled eggs for the office potluck. However, you use the Easy Egg Cooker, we are so sure you will love it we are backing it w/ a lifetime warranty.
Includes Egg Cooker Base, Dishwasher safe removable parts: egg tray, poaching tray, omelet tray, clear lid, measuring cup and instruction manual with 16 recipes. Voltage of 120V. cETL approved. Do not use outdoors.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your 100% satisfaction is our top priority, we guarantee it! We are so sure you will love your egg cooker that we are offering a lifetime warranty ~ we have the ONLY lifetime warranty on the market!
- SEVEN EGG CAPACITY: Cook up to 7 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water. Eggs come out consistently perfect, shell is easy to peel, and clean up is super easy!
- EASE OF USE: Fill measuring cup with water to desired doneness, press the power button once and within minutes your eggs will be “Egg-Celent!” Fun and simple to use for family members of all ages! The built-in timer, buzzer and auto-shut off gets it right everytime! Faster than conventional stovetop methods!
- VERSATILITY: Whether pairing with avocado toast or preparing deviled eggs for a potluck, the Elite Cuisine Easy Egg Cooker is an all-in-one egg boiler, scrambler, omelet/veggie steamer, and more!
- COMPACT SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Perfect as a back to school gift for dorms, apartments, RV campers, camping, etc. Small and lightweight, it easily fits into drawers for storage or just leave out on the counter as a fun and colorful accent to any home kitchen.
- WHATS INCLUDED? Egg Cooker base; Dishwasher Safe Removable Parts: 7-Egg Tray, 2-Egg Poaching Tray, Omelet Tray, Measuring cup with firmness markings, Clear Lid, and Instruction Manual with 16 delicious recipes!
- SAFETY AND VOLTAGE: The Elite Cuisine Easy Egg Cooker is cETL approved and 360 Watts/120V for worry and hassle-free usage. Our customer support team is based in the US and available to answer any questions you may have!