Neoflam Flutto Bamboo Cutting Board
We made our name with cutting boards. The durability and sustainability of our bamboo cutting board line produces a quality product for your home that does not adversely affect the environment. Flutto means “with the waves”, which inspired the elegant handle design. Here is the kicker… bamboo is naturally antibacterial and prevents staining!
- Non-slip edges
- Juice collecting groove
- Antibacterial and stain resistant
- Uses sustainably produced bamboo
Neoflam has been at the forefront of cookware design and manufacturing since 2008. The combination of durable, lightweight cast aluminum and colorful ceramic coating brought early success as customers looked for new ways to liven up their kitchen. In 2014, Neoflam built a new factory in Korea, in addition to existing factories in China, that borrowed the latest industrial technologies from the automobile industry. This was to ensure Neoflam remains on the cutting edge of kitchen innovation while continuing to provide quality, products to our loyal customers all over the world. Neoflam – lighting a “new flame” in the kitchenware industry.
Neoflam’s leadership in product design has been recognized by the following prestigious design awards: iF (2012, 2016), Red Dot (2012, 2013, 2014), and Design Plus (2014).
- Soft-grip edges & corners that prevent slipping on countertops
- Juice-collecting grooves that collect excess liquids, preventing spills
- Knife-friendly cutting surfaces that will not dull blades
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, moisture resistant, and durable.
- Measures 15.5″ x 11″ x 0.6″; Weighs 2.3 lbs.