At OXO, we know the joys of cooking and baking – whether it’s trying a new recipe for yourself, feeding family and friends, or bringing a dish to a potluck to share, it’s a labor of love. But we also know what labor we don’t love: Dishes. Between prepping, cooking, serving and storing, one meal can fill up a sink in a flash. The OXO Good Grips Glass Bakeware line saves time and reduces the number of dishes to clean, all while providing superior performance. This line of Bakeware is made of borosilicate glass, a durable type of glass that can withstand extreme temperature changes without breaking or shattering. This means the dishes can go from the directly from the freezer or refrigerator to the oven without breaking. Glass is naturally BPA free, and provides an elegant look you can bring right to the table. Please note this product is not intended for use under a broiler.
- Freezer-to-Oven safe bakeware and storage containers are made from borosilicate glass to withstand extreme temperature changes without the risk of cracking or shattering
- Generous handles provide a safe and secure grip while taking dishes from the freezer to the oven, rotating them while baking, and bringing them to the table
- Convenient BPA-free baking dish lids are sloshproof to prevent spilling leftovers while storing or on the go and protects top food layers from getting squashed – no matter how tall your lasagna is!
- Set includes Glass 9 x 13″ Baking Dish, Glass 8 x 8″ Baking Dish, Glass Loaf Pan, Glass Pie Plate, 1 Cup Round SNAP Container, and 2 Cup Round SNAP Container.
- Bonus SNAP Containers are leakproof to keep food fresh and liquids contained when all four tabs are locked
- Glass Baking Dishes and SNAP Containers are microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, freezer-safe, BPA-free and PVC-free
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
- For any help or questions please call our customer service line at 1-800-545-4411.