This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
For flipping pancakes, rotating chicken breasts, or removing fresh cookies from a hot baking sheet, Rachael Ray offers this two-piece turner set from her collection of tools for the kitchen. The set includes a medium 10-inch long turner and a large 12-inch long turner. Crafted in nylon, the turners’ long flexible heads enable the utensil to maneuver a skillet’s round perimeter to fold an omelet with as much as ease as it wedges into a square baking pan’s corner to extract a brownie. The heads’ nylon construction additionally is gentle enough to prevent scratches to cookware and bakeware while they endure temperatures up to 400 degrees F. For frying chicken breasts or bacon, grease drips through the slender, long slots of both turners’ heads. The turners’ upward-angled handles resist heats up to 350 degrees F and are perforated at their ends for potential hanging storage. Made in China, the turner set comes in blue, green, and orange, and is dishwasher-safe. Rachael Ray covers this item with a limited lifetime warranty. Upon shipping, the set measures 5 by 11-1/2 inches and weighs 1 pound.
- From Rachael Ray, 2 piece turner set for removing cookies from a baking sheet or flipping burgers; includes 10 and 12 inch turners
- Long, flexible turner heads crafted in silicone to prevent scratching cookware while resisting temperatures up to 400 degrees F
- Slotted heads enable grease to drip through back into pans; angled handles are heat safe to 350 degrees F
- Dishwasher friendly construction; turners were made in China
- Upon shipping, set measures 5 by 11 1/2 by 1/2 inches and weighs 1 pound; limited lifetime warranty