The Rada Cutlery CB3 Small plastic cutting boards are the perfect solution to keeping your countertops free from cuts and slices while you whip up tasty meals. They have a textured back that helps prevent them from slipping and sliding around while you slice, dice and chop (for even greater grip put a wash cloth underneath the cutting board). Each plastic cutting board measures 7 x 10″ And comes with 3 per pack. They are great for cutting up fruits and vegetables, slicing fresh beard, fileting fish, carving meats and roasts, slicing homemade pizza and so many other kitchen tasks. They can be easily folded to create a funnel so you can add chopped vegetables and herbs to your pots and pans quickly. rada Mfg. Co. Is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery, kitchen utensils, cookware, and more in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar. ”
- FLEXIBLE CUTTING BOARD – The white plastic cutting boards measure 7 x 10 inches each and come with 3 per pack. They are the perfect way to quickly prep a meal and protect your countertops.
- TOUGH, DURABLE DESIGN – The flexible plastic is great for creating a funnel to quickly add foods while you cook. Even though they are pliable, these cutting boards are durable and can withstand years of cuts from your Rada knives.
- NON-TOXIC & SAFE – The plastic is BPA-free and non-toxic. It safe to use with all types of meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. The cutting surface can be quickly cleaned and disinfected to remove any bacteria.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STORE – Hand wash or toss the small cutting board in the dishwasher when you are finished prepping. They are thin and very easy to store when not use so you have more room for other items in your pantry.
- MADE IN THE USA – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery, kitchen utensils, cookware, and more in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”