The USA Pan 9-Inch Square Cake Pan measures a full 9 x 9 x 2.25 inches* and evenly bakes baked goods that have an amazingly easy release from the pan. This pan is the perfect size for baking soft chocolate brownies or a moist fluffy cake amongst other treats. The cake pan surface is coated with AMERICOAT Plus, a patented non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily remove your baked goods from the pan. The non-stick feature makes clean-up truly effortless. AMERICOAT Plus is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan 9-inch Square Cake Pan’s unique fluted surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. The USA Pan 9-inch Square Cake Pan also features a steel wire in the rim, which provides extra strength and further provides resistance to warping. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent baking surface, not overall pan size.
- 9 inch Square Cake Pan; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a lifetime warranty
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Nonstick Americoat coating – a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free – provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Made in the USA; measures 9 x 9 x 2.25
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years