Slow cook a pot roast, sear a steak, sous vide a fish fillet and much, much more, all using the same versatile appliance. The Wolf Gourmet Multi-Function Cooker has three different modes completely devoted to slow cooking, plus specialized functions to sauté, sear, sous vide, and cook rice. With so many customizable and intelligent features, there’s no shortage of ways to use this multi-purpose appliance to your advantage. Pre-program your dish to cook on two different temperatures, or program your meal to be ready exactly when you want to serve it. Another special setting ensures you’ll never overcook a piece of meat again; it will cook your food to the exact temperature you specify using an included temperature probe, making for fall-off-the-bone ribs and mouth-watering pork shanks. You can also use the included stainless steel vessel just like a Dutch oven, both on the stove and in the oven. Because there are so many different ways to use the Wolf Gourmet Multi-Function Cooker, this tool is sure to become a part of your regular routine in the kitchen.
- PROGRAM: Select one or two heat settings and cooking times for customized cooking, or insert the temperature probe into the food and set the temperature to your preferred doneness
- RICE: Cook 6-18 cups of white or brown rice
- SAUTÉ/SEAR: Precise sautéing and searing on low, medium, and high temperature settings
- SOUS VIDE: Gently bring foods to a precise temperature in a warm water bath using the probe
- VERSATILE COOKING VESSEL INCLUDED: Removable, 7 quart, stainless steel tri-ply vessel can be used like a Dutch oven, both in the oven and on any cooktop, including induction